“Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel.” Kevin Trudeau
Depending on your needs, the massage therapist will massage either the full body or only specific areas that need attention. For example, general relaxation or stress reduction sessions usually include all the major areas of the body, while a session for a localized injury, pain, or tightness will be focused on a specific area.
The Health Benefits of Massage
- Massage calms the nervous system and promotes a sense of relaxation and well-being.
- Massage reduces tension and anxiety.
- Massage improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
- Massage stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body’s waste products.
- Massage prevents and relieves muscles cramps and spasms.
- Massage therapy can also help with pain management in conditions such as arthritis, sciatica, and muscle spasms.
For appointments, enquires and further information.